Friday, November 2, 2007

Food gifts are my fav!

I am plugging away at my lists for the upcoming holidays. I always keep my eyes open for online coupons.

I love giving things that I know will be used, so what better than food or drink??? Anything consumable is the stuff I focus on, consumable our useful (one year I made a bunch of fleece scarves & rice warmers).

When I was first married I used Figi's a bit. Not only did they have good food they had an easy payment plan, which for a newly married couple was the most important. I bought for the men on our list & some chocolate for stocking stuffers. They were well received gifts!

Of course you can't go wrong with a good wine (well I guess you can, my beer drinking sister would not appreciate a good Merlot!). My Wines Direct is a good source of a variety of wines. In fact they offer variety packs if you aren't sure where to start!















0 comments: