Friday, November 16, 2007

Cookies...yum

I must have missed this Rachel Ray show but I guess she was talking about a Cookies Keepsake Crate, from the San Francisco Cookie Company. The website says their cookies are made with whole grains, organic dairy and loaded with chocolate! They almost sound too good to be true!!! Would they count as my morning fiber serving??? But then for $320 for 1 dozen cookies a month (shipping included thankfully) they'd better be REALLY yummy too!

Holiday Cookies are not something I usually order, but when I worked in the corporate arena we'd get cookies like these all the time! Our favorites were the big chocolate chip cookies. For some reason mine just don't turn out like that!

If I am out & in a buying cookies mood I usually go for the oatmeal raisin variety. Mostly because I am the only one who likes raisins in my oatmeal cookies. Everyone else prefers chocolate. Don't get me wrong chocolate raisin date cookies are the BOMB, but not too many others appreciate my eclectic tastes!!!

All I really want to know is the secret to baking "boutique style" cookies. Mine are always super yummy but never have that "fake" picture quality appearance! Next mystery to solve, I guess I'd better start baking!

0 comments: