Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dawn Plus Hand Renewal Review



I was given a bottle of Dawn Plus Hand Renewal to try out. I try to avoid hand washing at almost all costs, so the bottle has lasted a very long time. I usually add the soap to the water, but it works great on the quick washes too. You know the "I want to use THAT cup with dinner" and the "eww the dishwasher didn't get these very clean"...

I use an oil bottle to dispense my dish soap and it looks very pretty in the bottle. Maybe a little like the slime from Ghostbusters 2, but prettier!

Overall I'd buy this dish soap regularly. It has a nice smell, makes nice suds with just a little bit and looks good in the bottle!

I can say that my hands are not as dry as they usually are this time of year but I've also been diligent with the moisturizer too.

0 comments: