Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fresh Veggie Pizza

I haven't made this recipe in a while but I think I will sometime this week. I usually use broccoli, cauliflower, black olives, shredded carrots, diced red onion, and chopped seeded tomatoes. I also use 2 cans of crescents & a large jellyroll pan. I need to mix up a batch of Ranch Dressing Mix (#7) too.

Fresh Veggie Pizza

1 pkg crescent rolls
8 oz pkg cream cheese at room temperature
1 c sour cream
1 envelope powdered Ranch dressing mix
2 c raw vegetables, chopped fine ( we use broccoli, cauliflower,
carrots, cucumbers and tomatoes)
Cheese for top

Open crescent rolls press together in a pizza pan or square baking
pan, bake until golden brown, Stir together the cream cheese, sour
cream, and dressing mix. Spread this on the crust. Top with mixed
vegetables pressing them down firmly then sprinkle on your cheese, cut
into squares. Great for get togethers, family dinners or a party.

0 comments: