Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cheesy ham and mac

Posted in this weeks Carnival of the Recipes


1 box pasta I used small shells
1/3 of an onion chopped I chopped and suateed a whole onion for the 2 other dishes I made.
1 can evaporated milk
2 cups shredded colby jack cheese
1 - 2 cups cubed ham
8 oz peas I tossed the peas in with the shells the last minutes of cooking.


Boil the pasta. Add peas at the end of the cook time. Drain
Sautee the onions in butter until soft, add the can of milk. Simmer until
warm then add the cheese, stir until melted.
Mix the pasta, ham and cheese mixture together in a casserole, serve warm. I had to reheat in the microwave, because the kids weren't ready to eat when I was ready to serve!

2 comments:

ExpatChef said...

Thanks for your submission to this week's Carnival of Recipes. Don't forget to link your post to the carnival at The Expatriate's Kitchen

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks delicious! :-)

(seen in Carnival of Recipes)