I made "this" the other night. I used sauce I had & only shredded mozzarella but it was yummy! I actually got the idea from our school lunch menu! Gotta love big chicken nuggets!
Easy-Cleanup Chicken Parmesan--3 Ingredients
Woman's Day--1-2-3 Dinner
Active: 5 min
Total: 20 min
1 box (16 oz) frozen,breaded chicken patties
1 cup fire-roasted tomato & garlic pasta sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella & Asiago cheese with roasted garlic
1. Heat oven as chicken package directs. Line a rimmed baking sheet
2. Place patties on baking sheet; bake 5 minutes less than package
3. Spoon 1/4 cup sauce over each patty; top with 1/4 cup cheese. Bake
5 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Per serving: 286 cal, 28 g pro, 19 g car, 1 g fiber, 10 g fat (5 g sat
fat), 80 mg chol, 751 mg sod
• Stir 1/4 cup sliced olives and 1 tsp capers into the pasta sauce.
• Substitute thin slices of mozzarella for the shredded cheese blend.
• Serve with pasta tossed with more of the pasta sauce, or with a
Powered by Qumana