Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday Feast #7

Appetizer
Name a sound you like to hear.


Running water, like a water fall or fountain, it's just soothing!  Unless you really have to use the bathroom...


Soup
What is your favorite kind of cheese?


Brie on toasted french bread slices


Salad
Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?


I would if I could but I have kids so I can't!


Main Course
When was the last time you forgot something?  What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?


I don't know I forgot, wait what was the question???  I have been forgetting things a lot!  Like the dentist appointment I missed this week, my argument... they forgot my reminder call!!!


Dessert
Fill in the blank:  I notice ____________ when _____________.


I notice that I am more productive when I shower & dress first thing in the morning than if I just get dressed & shower later.  Something about the shower!!!  Unless I plan to do something really gross (like clean the fridge or dig in the dirt).


Friday Feast


Powered by Qumana

3 comments:

Tawnya Shields said...

Happy Friday!
Great feast. I hate the dentist but it is a necessary evil. Our dentist is too good about reminders. Drats. :o)

Have a safe and happy weekend.

Anonymous said...

yum! LOVE your soup!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Great feast. Have a great weekend.

Angel Mama ():)