Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday Feast #5



Friday Feast #140

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of bread?

My favorite bread is my Grandma's sweet bread, warmed & drowning in butter my second favorite is my other Grandma's Brown Bread, the combo of oatmeal & buttermilk is just comfort food at it's best!

Soup
When was the last time you bought a new pillow?

I bought one a few months ago for the Princess, but I am overdue for new ones for my bed (they have a 10 year warranty, but it has only been 3...

Salad
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net?

Surfing - probably 1 hour a day, Time I spend typing posts, comments & emails - lots & lots!!!

Main Course
What’s the highest you remember your temperature being?

103 something...

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: When I ____________, I _____________.

When I sew I feel the most relaxed! ***okay, so not always, blind hems on my machine are not my Friend!***

2 comments:

jenny said...

I enjoyed your feast!
Have a great weekend. :-)

Anonymous said...

the way u described the bread, makes me drool,lol!

great feast...mine is ready!