Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday Feast #5

Friday Feast

Appetizer
What are you proud of?

My family

Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?

I won $1000 once.

Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time.

I am constantly looking for things, I think I waste more time than the average person. It's not that I am so unorganized, it's that either it gets moved or I don't remember the safe place I put it...

Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most?

25 - I became a parent, 29 - I became a home owner & had our daughter... those are the MOST life altering things so far!!!

Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?

I don't know anymore... I am looking for a little tranquility. It isn't in my house anywhere, that's for sure!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

how i wish i could win $1,000!!! What would that feel like...great feast here!

Marie said...

wow!!!! $1000???? that's really cool!!!i wonder what i'd spend if i won that kind of money!!! great feast this week!

Joseph C. Harris said...

wow ...Winning $1,000 sounds great to me. Fantastic Feast. My feast is up if you would like to join.

Anonymous said...

What a huge prize to win! I'm not that lucky!
Look in the shower- you just might find your tranquil place LOL! Just don't forget to lock the door behind you :D

Judy said...

So far you've gotten the greatest prize :-) congratulations. Good luck on finding your tranquility.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Am i the only one who wants to know how you won $1000??

Rob Carr said...

I've found that creating a place for things and then putting it there helps with the lost item panic...somewhat. Part of the trick seems to be making the item's place a natural place to put it.

I still do the panic occasionally. I may have to get one of those remote beepers for my keys!

Rob of UnSpace