Thursday, February 8, 2007

Valentine's Day Chocolates

OK, so it is coming fast now!

Which is putting me in the mood to wear red & browse the Internet for CHOCOLATE!

I have found a yummy looking site in my travels the Chocolate Covered Company, how can you go wrong with a name like that...

In browsing the site I discovered Chocolate Dipped Berries. My favorite food (when I can get to the chocolate shop & have the $) is chocolate covered strawberries, theirs look fantastic! I also discovered chocolate covered blackberries, gooseberries, cherries, and grapes. You can get then in different chocolates, coatings, colors, assortments, the only limits I can find are that of you credit card!

They even have a Sugar Free Product Page. There are 4 options for ordering sugar free online, but it states that a "majority of our items online can be Special Requested to be Sugar Free. Please contact one of our representatives." With the quality of "sugar" free chocolate improving greatly with it's increase in popularity I bet these are yummy as well, maybe just not AS yummy as the regular stuff.

Granted their "you can't eat flowers" slogan works for me on so many levels, their price tag being equal to that of roses does not. So this website is for truly decadent occasions, where you want to spoil yourself/significant other seriously. Don't look for a frugal/thrifty option here! This website is all about luxury!

0 comments: