Friday, February 9, 2007

Friday Feast 130

Feast One Hundred & Thirty

Appetizer - Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?

Not really, I have had a few sniffles, but otherwise we have all been surprisingly healthy.

Soup - What colors dominate your closet?

Red & Jean


Salad - How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?

hmmm...curled up on the couch with my kiddos, or being online, other than that I don't know...

Main Course - On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?

Clean Sweep, trading spaces, Flip this house, This Old House

Dessert - Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?

Christmas - Given the number of decorations & my feelings about the holiday itself. Followed by Easter, simply because I love chocolate & spring (& the message of course)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've recently become addicted to "Clean Sweep" I wish they'd come clean my husband's office out.

Great Feast

Debby said...

Great feast! Love your dessert! Happy Friday and thanks for visiting!

Chateau said...

Good to know you've been healthy through winter so far. Keep it up!
I love Christmas too. Thanks for joining my feast!