Saturday, February 24, 2007

Friday Feast #3

So I am a day late...just trying to cram in some blog time before I have to go paint more...

Friday Feast

Appetizer
Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?

Under my nose, I did a dive over the handle bars on my bike onto a concrete driveway, ouch.

Soup
What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?

Both of my children!

Salad
Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.

There are sooooo many that just get on my nerves. I think that I'd have to say the guy from Oxi Clean... or Tony Little. Anyone who is louder & more obnoxious than I am shouldn't be on TV!!!


Main Course
What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?

I called my Grandpa "Bakka" which is the Spanish (spelling not right) word for cow... who says Sesame Street was a good thing....And water was Aqua... maybe I am latin american....????


Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have always thought ______ was ______.

DIY was sexy!

check out the other feasters

0 comments: