Saturday, February 7, 2009

Off topic - vehicle shopping

Since my FORD Windstar has been in the shop for the third time since Christmas I am seriously looking at replacing it, as well as acquiring a 2nd vehicle. We had two vehicles until this summer when the transmission went on our "beat up" car. We are going to take a look at the ford trucks available in our area. Really any truck, we always seem to need to haul something, especially in the winter.

Specifically I'd be looking at a ford 4x4. You really can't be with out a 4 wheel drive here, at least 1 vehicle should be. I'd really love to have a plow package installed, so we can take care of our own driveway. My brother does a good job, but he doesn't do it for free!

I'm not a fan of only ford trucks, really almost any truck would do! I'd love it to have 4 doors, that would be great with the kids.

I am not a brand snob, ford is what my current car is. I'd consider lots of different makes & models. I plan on doing a LOT of homework & making a very educated decision before we purchase!

1 comments:

Lissaloo said...

Car shopping is down there on my list close to going to the dentist, no fun :( Good Luck to you :)