Saturday, November 8, 2008

I have a wedding today!

My niece is getting married today! They are the cutest couple and we can't wait for it to start.



It does get me thinking about Wedding Rings though, and how much I really need to upgrade. We lost my rings in a move, not sure how it happened but it did. I picked up something cheaply on sale at the mall a few years ago, it does the job, but it isn't "special."

Even with the increased cost of gold since we bought our first bands (almost 14 years ago) their plain Wedding Bands seem to be value priced. I won't say cheap, because they aren't. But it doesn't look like it would cost 3 month salary either!

Blue Nile has a gorgeous collection of build your own Diamond Rings, or the option of adding color. Which got me thinking that since I am simply replacing what was lost, long after the fact, wouldn't it be neat to have my kids birthstones set on either side of a diamond. They both have November birthdays & our anniversary is in November, so it would just scream sentimental!

Blue Nile is a company consumers can trust: Blue Nile is a publicly traded company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange, and has been profiled by Forbes and The New York Times. All orders ship via free FedEx and each order is backed by a 30-day no questions asked return policy. They also provide guidance, if you need it, in making the perfect choice.

0 comments: