Friday, November 7, 2008

Holiday Gift Giving #1

I am hoping to get an MP3 player for Christmas or shortly after this year (finally). My sister says don't bother getting anything but an iPod, at least for me. The kids should be ok with a generic cheap one, but I need something with storage & usability!

The other reason is stuff like the Jensen JiMS 525i iPod docking station. It has iTunes tagging, a dual alarm clock, remote, 2 speakers, 30 preset HD radio FM stations. This would be a perfect kitchen addition to me, I might have to clear up some precious counter space for it!

With iTunes Tagging if you hear a song you want, press “tag” and your iPod saves that song’s info so when you sync iPod a tagged playlist appears with links to the iTunes Store. Preview tagged songs free, then buy them with a click. Talk about convenient. I am constantly trying to find a scrap of paper to jot down a song I want to download later. With this I just push a button, that sounds so much safer if you're in a car!

The best part is all the new music stations in HD available in my area. Of course there are only 13, but I really only listen to 6 of them regularly anyways.

0 comments: