Monday, June 9, 2008

Odd Post


Thankfully I haven't had a need to buy work boots for a while now. Although I am thinking if we do much more in the way of home repair/renovation I may be wishing i had my old steel toes on.

Even being a secretary I still had to have a pair under my desk. You never knew when you were going to have to walk around out there. If there was a chance you'd have to stray outside the yellow lines you had to have them. I used to have a pair of sneakers that the guys would always have to step on because they didn't believe they were steel toes!




I love Meunster cheese, this will be going on next weeks menu plan.

Grilled Cheese Sandwich Pie

1 Egg
3/4 c Flour
1/2 ts Salt
1/8 ts Pepper
1 ts Oregano
1 c Milk
2 1/2 c Meunster cheese, shredded
2 c Ham, crumbled bacon, diced
Mushroom
Peppers

In a small mixing bowl, combine egg, flour, salt, pepper, and half of
milk. Using a rotary beater, beat until smooth. Add remaining milk and
beat until well blended. Stir in 1/2 of the cheese and the ham or
bacon and pour into a well greased 8-inch pie pan or 2 quart baking
dish. Bake at 425F for 30 minutes. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top
and bake just until cheese is melted (2 minutes)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sound great. Worth a try