Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Feast

I haven't done a feast in over a year, oops!



Appetizer

What is the nearest big city to your home?

The biggest city is Buffalo

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?

That depends on the secret! If it is really a secret I am a 10, if it's just a little secret I'm a 4.

Salad

Describe your hair (color, texture, length).

Frizzy (curly), dark brown & just past shoulder length when it's dry. I am badly in need of a cut & color.

Main Course

What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?

I try to be courteous, but I am somewhat aggressive. I get angry with people who aren't as courteous...but I figure I'm really not in THAT much of a hurry.

Dessert

When was the last time you had a really bad week?

Really bad, it's been a while. Relatively bad... two weeks ago & it lasted 2 weeks. The most miserable PMS lasted for 2 weeks, the kids were driving me nuts, the weather was cold & yucky, I had a cold & ended up with a weekly laundry load count somewhere in the upper teens. I can handle the laundry but it seemed like no matter how much I washed, nothing of mine got clean & the 3 things the HAD TO HAVE were somewhere buried at the bottom of the mountain. The only reason there was such a mountain to begin with was because we cleaned the kids rooms out & both hubby & the boy toss clean stuff on the floor instead of putting it away. I do so dislike washing CLEAN clothes!!!

0 comments: