Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday's Feast #6

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
How fast can you type?

I can typ about 40 wpm. but I'm not bery accurate...

***oh yeah, I'm sure I can really type faster than that, but I met dh in typing class so if I'm not "flirting" I really can't type very fast at all!!!***



Soup
What is your favorite online game?

Sudoku (websudoku.com) recently & bejewelled. Toontown was way too addicting to keep up the subscription.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), how intelligent do you think you are?

I feel I am a 12, but only because I seem to not make sense to anyone around me, I must be speaking in tongues. What does "Go brush your teeth" mean to you???

Main Course
Name three of your best teachers from your school years.

Lowell, John & Pat (okay, history, science & sister-in-law...)

Dessert
What are your plans for this upcoming weekend?

I am going to cook & sew. Other than that, I'll be a lame old-fart & watch hockey I'm sure!

8 comments:

Xev said...

Hey, there's nothing lame or fartish about watching hockey!! :P
Or maybe there is and I'm in denial. Either way I'll probably be watching hockey too this weekend.

Unknown said...

You are neither THAT Lisa K....or Dana (flylady)--but--that is JUST what I would expect them to say....
Let's go RED WINGS !!!

Kim said...

Great feast and I LOOOOVE your dessert! Thanks for stopping by!

Kara said...

LOL at your salad! Great feast :) Thanks for stopping by.

Lisa Knight said...

Sorry, the old-fart & hockey weren't really "together" just lamenting that I'll probably be sitting my behind on the couch!

~Go Sabres~ If I didn't add that my dh & sister would never speak to me again!!!

Mz Jackson said...

This is my first visit, and I love your "Salad." Hee hee.

Crazy Working Mom said...

Great Feast. Your salad was great. I have days like that A LOT! :)
Hope you have a nice weekend.

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. Nothing at all wrong with watching hockey. My feast is now up.