Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Nifty Kitchen Gadgets

Nifty things on the web that belong or are already in my kitchen!!

Thrifty Mommy Has a review of the William Bounds Sili Gourmet Sling. This looks like a must have for those of us who have to cook mosterous birds & hams this time of year... (last Turkey I cooked was 22 pounds, wonder how this would hold up???)


Cuisipro Accutec Grater/Zester is one that I am itching to get. I just found a source for whole nutmeg, now I need a grater for it....

I am not sure how I manage to get buy with out the KitchenAid Box Grater I have a grater, but it is only a flat one, ouch! Bonus, this has a storage container for the stuff you grate!

I have one of these KitchenAid Rotary Grater. I know I can't live with out it. I have used it for cheese, nuts, chocolate...

OXO Good Grips 26981 Potato Ricer is on my wishlist. While I like lumpy mashed potatoes, not everyone cares for them. This item makes them smooth & yummy!

I have this Mandolin Kitchen Slicer but I want this MIU France Stainless Steel Professional Mandoline Slicer The plastic of the sunbeam just makes it harder to work with, don't ask me why, I just don't like it. The blades are harder to figure out, I kept putting them in upside down. Which really messes up the uniformity. And forget a waffle fry with it, I think I shredded a pound before I gave up...

0 comments: