Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Kraft Food & Family came today!!!

WoooHooo!

I have looked forward to its arrival every season for a few years now. I just like how they tend to keep things real & simple. I may like to eat brie & fruit with escargot but it isn't exactly on the regular menu around here!!! So simple meals with real food, that usually the kids don't look at it & go "No, this is yucky for me" (DD3) or "Do I have to eat THIS?" DS7.

SO I'm sure I'll post at least one good recipe out of this one.

If you can't wait for me go to http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/FoodandFamily & check it out for yourself. BTW, the subscription is FREE!!!

2 comments:

Monds & Mayberry said...

I got mine in the mail today. I am getting ready to curl up with it and find some new recipes to use! I really enjoy this magazine.

Lisa Knight said...

I don't know what I'd do with out it! I have saved all of them & I have them stored by season, so I can just pull out the stack & browse!!!